Happy birthday to kizlj!
Ansers to questions asked multiple times last night:
* The scratch on my arm is from Victoria, the youngest cat; she jumped for the bed, missed, got my arm instead. OW. Not a fun way to wake up!
* Yes, my feet are still being difficult. The earliest the recommended rheumatologist can see me is early-mid July. I have an appointment with my primary care doc on Friday, and I'll be asking him if he can get me in sooner or refer me to a pain management specialist. Or both. Both would be good.
* The scent I was wearing = BPAL's Minotaur.
Not an answer, but an observation: pathetic, desperate negative-attention-seeking behavior is freakin' hilarious when you no longer have anything vested in the seekers. Especially when observing the buffoonery becomes a group sport. :)
Level 29! Yay!
"You must gain 57 Mysticality to advance to level 30."
And to think I'm planning on doing this *again*...
* A segment of animated footage promoting the 2012 Olympic Games has been removed from the organisers' website after fears it could trigger epileptic fits. Prof Graham Harding, who developed the test used to measure photo-sensitivity levels in TV material, said it should not be broadcast again. Charity Epilepsy Action said it had received calls from people who had suffered fits after seeing it.
* XKCD shows us the electromagnetic spectrum. Dude, I hope they put this on a t-shirt.
Video of rat neurons flying a plane. o.O
Let's hop back to the chakras.
ANAHATA: THE HEART
The Love of Krishna, The Breath of Vayu, the Garden of the Kalpa Taru
The Twelve-Petaled Lotus.
Compassion, unconditional love, psychic healing, empathy.
Anahata expresses the ability to follow ones heart, outside the jurisdiction of karma. Decisions truly made in Anahata are unbound by corrupted emotions and unfulfilled base desires.
This is where we hold the image of our divine self. This is the quiet and stillness of our true center.
In bottle: Clear and planty.
On me: Some lavender, but not heavily so. Very light florals behind that. A very peaceful scent.