...host a bit of a gathering, because that's what Shadesongs do. (Among many other things.) EDIT:
This is a combination party, a party of many purposes!
* We will be tasting wacky flavored vodkae from Infusions of Grandeur! For science! No, seriously, the Mad Scienticians require reviews, so we'll be giving them. Hell, if I can figure out the webcam, we could liveblog this. In any case, your reactions may be photographed. Especially if you try the Peeps vodka.
* We will be watching Bill Cosby: Himself! A shocking number of you have not seen this. This must be rectified. If a sufficient number of the attendees have not seen other things I deem essential, these things may be inflicted on them.
* We will be eating good food! Our kitchen rocks. Come cook stuff in it. I'll make the infamous molasses ginger cookies, Elayna will make brownies, and healthy-yet-tasty things will be made from fresh veggies and whatnot. Let's make this a big fun dinner party.
* For the BPAL-curious - a meet-and-sniff will take place upstairs, away from sensitive noses!
Does that cover everyone/everything?
* There are three cats... we keep a clean house, but clearly, allergens will be present. Please medicate accordingly!
* To pull a note from mangosteen and lifecollage: drama will be scored and YuTubed.
* The party is childsafe and child-welcome (though not babyproofed) until 10 PM. Things that go over Elayna's head are fine. Shibari demonstrations must wait til she goes to bed. Another note: Elayna's room and Adam's office are not partyspace; please ask them before entering.
Any questions? Please RSVP below, and let us know if you're bringing a food product!