* LJ pic hosting was sporadically down yesterday; azurelunatic says it should be fixed now. So if you didn't get to see Cleavage/Assets Friday pics, go look now.
* I've been having pretty bad foot & ankle pain since about Thursday. Shooting pains in my neck for the past few days, too. Is this an SSRI withdrawal thing, d'you think, or ought I to be calling my doctor? I don't want to schlep over there if this is going to go away on its own.
* Yard sale this morning yielded a new altar for me (an Indian-painted cabinet. with a latching door, so the cats can't get at my supplies.), clothes, $1 neurology/psychology textbooks, pastels and a sketchbook for Elayna, and Mansquito on DVD.
* Walked to the library, and found that I could not walk any further. Which sucks, because Curves was giving out free chair massages for moms, and that neck thing is really bugging me. *sigh* I need to find a good local therapeutic-massage place.
* Elayna's making decent progress cleaning her room, and not bitching about it.
* It is a hanging-around-the-house day. Including napping. (Every day is National Nap Day in the sovereign nation of Gojirawitziev!)
* [Bad username: aussie_nyc"] and yendi and I are all tapping away on near-identical iBooks. Is cute.