* Went to the mall next to the park Elayna's soccer practice was at. Victoria's Secret first. got measured. 32D.
They don't even have that size in stores. I have to special-order. AUGH. Someone must die for this offense.
* On the bright side, Lady Foot Locker's big huge sale meant that I got these for walking + these for fun - the latter at a mere $15.
* Adam's birthday dinner #1 tonight, at Not Your Average Joe's; he had a chicken-and-scallops concoction that I'll let him describe, and I had steak au poivre with mashed potatoes and asparagus. :)
* Today's "fibro sucks" moment - I could only cut half of my steak before my hands started to get gimpy. Adam offered to cut the rest of my steak for me, but I just took it home to be tomorrow's lunch so I could save room for dessert (peanut butter thing).
* Today's interesting parenting moment: Elayna discussing the sex and drug awareness survey she was given in homeroom today. Very loudly. At dinner. "I'm not a lesbian, but I think boys are pretty gross, and they had bisexual, but I don't know. So I left that one blank." Yes, child, it's okay not to know. And it's okay to discuss this sort of thing. But a few decibels lower, maybe, so you're not the focus of the entire room when doing so?
* I would say we're too addicted to our local library, except that there's no such thing. Still. We brought home as many books as we could carry. Literally. Which wouldn't be so much of a problem, save that so many of them are 14-day books...
* Right then. Cup of tea + good book + me lying down because my eyeballs hurt again. Must ask the neuro for painkiller recs tomorrow.