* potato pancakes, noodle kugel, granola pancakes with date butter, and chocolate french toast at Zaftigs
* browsing at Barnes & Noble
* Feeldoe and Rock Chick at Good Vibrations
+ in the mail
* my art supplies!
* My Inquisition Black Phoenix Trading Post order - red skeletal librarian shirt, Agony tee + Ecstasy of Passion oil + the bath bombs +, since I'd had to wait so long, a frottle (free bottle) of Agony of Loss!
* My BPAL order - Aries and Ostara
* Swap - a bottle of Snake Charmer!
* A pile of magazines.
I've showered, and proceeded to overextend myself my packing the contents of the "gift closet" into a big Rubbermaid bin. I need rest before I wedge that into my office closet and reorganize craft stuff (my idea - use all of the Tupperware we were storing in said Rubbermaid bin), because my arms and shoulders are owie.
But dude, seriously, great day, and great last-night. Which I desperately needed.
I'm going to go paw over the new artythingies like a dragon with her hoard.
(Note: My new goal is to only buy from BPAL what I can afford through the sale of BPAL. Sensemaking? So yes. Last big sale gave me enough for three Lupercalia bottles. :)
Also: Have boys buy for me the toys they want me to use on them. Moneysaving + sex!)