* Absolute New Frontier, by Darwyn Cooke. This thing is gorgeous. And yeah, I generally don't do DC, but I love Cooke's reimagining.
* A balance ball. Whee! Yay stretching and core strength!
* Making Comics, by Scott McCloud. Because I am. Making comics, that is, not making comics by Scott McCloud.
* Spook: Science Tackles the Afterlife - which is not a title that would normally pull me in, but it's by Mary Roach, who wrote the excellent Stiff. So I have been wanting this.
* A Thread of Grace, by Mary Doria Russell - author of The Sparrow, one of my all-time favorite books. :)
From my parents: A beautiful custom necklace by ayalanya, pictures forthcoming - chunks of labradorite, with colored pearls and chips of moonstone, all twisted with silver wire.
From my birthmom: Gifts are in the mail. She runs late. :)
From Adam's mom: The Piano, a Tori Amos box set. :) And Singing the Dogstar Blues, by Alison Goodman, whose world I fell in love with in Firebirds Rising (YA SF), and The Anatomy Coloring Book. :) *breaks out the colored pencils*
From crystalsage: A gorgeous Kali votive holder, pictures also forthcoming. Thank you, sweetie!
From ian_gunn and gardenfey: Gods and Pawns - Company short stories by Kage Baker (please be better than The Machine's Child!) and Mirrormask on DVD, which Miss Kid demands that I share. :) Thanks, guys! :)
From yunatwilight: A gift certificate for four hours of her time, to be used any way I like. ;)
From the Craftsman: *eyes bruised butt* (Pictures not forthcoming!)
*looks around her, bouncing* Eee! I don't know what to read! I don't know what to do! *bounces*