* It has been a productive day. Did filing, lots of cleaning/tidying/organizing, finished a library book, invoiced my boss-type guy, and... just... lots of organizational tasks.
* And now I want to nap. Hm. Maybe I can get Adam to call and wake me when it's time to head over to Miss Kid's school. (Today's her first day of after-school clubs, and she's getting out after sunset, which we don't like.)
* My cat can't decide how he feels about my new desk. He's not comfortable on it yet.
* I need a new file cabinet and at least two shelving units.
* m0usegrrl will be here in a week! Expect bursts of creativity on both of our parts. *hugs mousie*
* I'll be going to the post office tomorrow to send off my end of a swap... any BPALers want to swap or buy, since I'm going? List is here.
* Now I go read another library book. They're due the day before Mousie gets here. *nod*
* Holy crap next week is gonna be crazy. "Off the hook", as the kids say. *falls over*