* Have not been replying to any e-mail that requires thought. Have been exhausted and ouchy, napping the afternoon away.
* Adam says, "You look so cute with a shoggoth in your hair." Yes, there will be pictures of my hair shoggoth.
* I have finished wrapping things. Yay!
* Santa so loves Elayna this year. She must have been extra good.
* We leave soon to partake in a Christmas Eve tradition: chili at my aunt's brother's house. And they make some damn good chili.
* Tomorrow, after the orgy of unwrapping, there will be ziploc-baggie-omelets, then ham and veggies and ungodly good cookies at my aunt's mother's house. Then my birthmom's jambalaya and my aunt's lasagna back here.
* ...I should see if they have the fixings for my molasses cookies. Should've thought of that earlier. Ah well. Next year.
* What are your holiday food traditions? Post recipes!