Still in pain. Always that.
But I love my new home. And I have the best husband imaginable, and wonderful loving cats. (And a fabulous kid, already in bed at this point.)
It's all going to be okay.
As for stuff in last post...
* Adam's definitely taking care of the boxes/bookcases situation this weekend, as it's driving him crazy as well. (Also, he's wondering if anyone would like to take him out $WINTERHOLIDAY shopping for me. Volunteers, e-mail yendi AT livejournal.com!)
* I'll be in Philadelphia for PhilCon, Friday through Sunday. I have that tiny bit of trepidation I feel about going places where I don't know many people (like my first Arisia), but I'll be fine. I'll have Spooky. :) The first time we'll have spent together without me in a hospital bed in months! And...crap. I just realized that I really should have business cards.
* I am an absolute beginner at yoga, is why I don't just do the poses at home; I'd probably screw it up and strain something! I'd like to be taught the poses, then I'll be more confident. I *may* go to a midday Slow Flow class; the Fundamentals class is for the raw beginner, but the Slow Flow is supposed to be accessible to beginners. I just don't want to screw up people's experience by always asking questions, when that's what Fundamentals is for - but a midday class should be smaller than an evening class. So. Fewer people, more opportunity for one-on-one guidance without being disruptive. I may also get a massage there.
Goals for tomorrow:
* Slow Flow yoga class. Options are 6:15 AM, 5:15 PM, 5:45 PM, and 7:15 PM. The first and the last are the best options in terms of having someone to watch the kid.
* Go to CVS and get prescriptions filled. (There's a print shop on the way - maybe get business cards?)
* Sign contract and Statement of Work for new job, and get cracking, as tomorrow starts a new pay cycle.
* Watch premiere of 3 Lbs., as Adam's not interested and we need space on the TiVo.
* Bubble bath with new Spicy Gingerbread from Bath & Body Works. Warmth to aching muscles = doubleplusgood.
* Do not do any physical labor - save energy for PhilCon.
* Pack for PhilCon. (Include heatwraps.)
My cat is in my lap now, purring away. Going to the shelter that day, on a total whim... man, was I lucky. Getting Max was one of the best decisions I ever made. (Having Elayna is still #1. Marrying Adam is #2.)
That is all for now. Sleep must happen. Particularly if I actually plan to be somewhere at 6:15.