I got the info packet today.
* Visiting hours are 9 AM to 9 PM.
* I will be on camera the whole time, except when I go to the bathroom. The leads are long enough to allow me bathroom access.
* If I have a seizure while you're with me, push the red button!
* They may sleep-deprive me for 24 hours to bring on a seizure. It's like Blogathon, but without the money for charity, and with nasty hospital food instead. (Remember to go donate to RAINN, if you haven't yet! And I'll be working on the primer during my hospital stay.)
* I am allowed outside food. So if you want to get takeout and eat dinner with me - awesome.
* They encourage me to bring a laptop, but there's no info about 'net access; I'll call tomorrow and see.
Always bring coffee. Because I'm sure they're not going to give me enough. So just stop at the coffee place on the first floor and bring me up a cup, please and thank you!