1. Big Pink Cats
2. Ugly sunsets
3. "An entire city custom-constructed for the third millennium. Everything the body wanted, and nothing the soul needed. Three hundred square miles of grey steel and automobiles."
4. A dying breed.
5. "The world is always ending, for someone."
6. Jelly and icecream.
7. This photograph.
8. "Fuck writing, I don't want to be a writer. It's stupid, it's a stupid waste of time."
9. "If enough of us dream, if a bare thousand of us dream, we can change the world. We can dream it anew!"
11. "You will not be remembered if you die now"
12. This photograph
14. This photograph.
15. Who are you indebted to?
16. This photo
18. Who is surprised when you swear?
19. What matters?
20. These photographs.
21. "There is loads of great music out there that you’ll never have time to find out about."
22. "Can you try to describe the difference between a real strawberry and a marzipan strawberry?"
23. Conventional beauty.
24. The thing you love most, but have told nobody else about.
25. Pillowfights in dark rooms.
26. This image.
27. This headline.
28. This quote.
29. The last thing you wanted to last forever.
30. Imagine you just invented the pencil. Explain its purpose.
31. If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf, blind or mute? Why?
32. This photograph.
33. This photograph.
34. Who do you care about that you wouldn't take a bullet for? Why?
36. Would you want someone to write your biography after your death? Who?
37. What was the last thing you felt compelled to share?
38. This picture.
39. This picture.
40. "'Confidence is ignorance,' advised the centaur. 'If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.'"
41. How long is a piece of string?
42. Poets vs. Poetry.
43. Broken Bones.
44. "People speak. His mouth is not hurt, but he does not speak. I speak. He hears the noise. He does not hear the words. He does not hear the thing I say. He is not people."
45. This picture.
46. Pinch your nose and try to hum.
47. Do you believe in sin?
48. Which of your earliest memories do you treasure most?
49. "Everything everybody does is so--I don't know--not wrong, or even mean, or even stupid necessarily. But just so tiny and meaningless and--sad making. And the worst part is, if you go bohemian or something crazy like that, you're conforming just as much as everybody else, only in a different way."