In ten hours I'll be in Boston. Adam looked over my shoulder at my schedule as I was editing it for australian_joe time: "Well, at least you've left time to rest," he said with weary, affectionate sarcasm. I peered at the schedule. "Well, I have time for a nap on Monday." Seriously, though, I am glad that I have people who will understand if I need to rest. *nod* Yarr. I have a Boston-local cell phone! E-mail me if you are seeing me and require the number! This is a TracFone, which means I have a limited number of minutes on it, which means you do not call me to chat - you call me to say "Hey, I want to chat! Coffee later? Okay, bye." Even that, as a last resort, Adam says. I will have internet access in the hotel, so e-mail is still a good contact method. Now, cinnamon rolls. Later, the world!