* Dropped Elayna off at best friend's slumber party.
* Saw Slither. My second time, Adam's first.
* Wandered Barnes and Noble. A bookstore is always the best place to kill time. Purchases were as follows:
For both of us: The Confusion, by Neal Stephenson, on clearance, because we somehow managed to pick up books 1 and 3, but not book 2. Silly us. Rectified!
For Elayna: Down the Rabbit Hole: An Echo Falls Mystery, by Peter Abrahams. Kid digs mysteries!
For Adam: Warriors of God: Richard the Lionheart and Saladin in the Third Crusade, by James Reston, Jr.
For me: Mind Wide Open, by Steven Johnson, and Phantoms in the Brain, by V. S. Ramachandran and Sandra Blakeslee. Yay neuroscience!
* Dinner at the Melting Pot. Yay fondue! Yay free chocolate fondue, because I print out and carry in my purse every coupon I have ever received in e-mail!
* Watched the series finale of Justice League Unlimited. Got all teary. We'll never see the Question again...
* Woke up snuggled by my cat. When I attempted to move, he laid his paws over my wrist. "No, Mama. Stay with me."
* Cheerios and coffee.
* Will pick kid up noonish and proceed to JavaMonkey and Taste.
* The chocolates
* An Attention-Deficit Demon - my in-game KoL gift from Elayna. I have named it Elayna, because it talks like her. (It also talks like me, but I am me. You can name your Attention-Deficit Demons 'song if you like.)
* Gifts I can't open til she gets home. Argh!
Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms and moms-to-be!