11. "And we can go home wondering what would it be like if, if I did not have a boyfriend..." ("The Whole Night" by Ani DiFranco - rosefox)
12. "The silence is warning, soul search nothing, can't regain, reach for air..." ("Far Too Frail" by Skinny Puppy - entropic_om)
13. "She dances in a photograph/When it was good to joke and have a laugh" ("Factory Girls" by Flogging Molly - zarhooie)
14. "We're so good at finding pleasure as to what we are, and how we fit together." ("Let's Pretend" by Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe - pbristow)
15. "Dear lady, there's so many things that I have come to fear..." ("Good Feeling" by Violent Femmes - zarhooie)
16. "There's a warm summer breeze, there's a warm summer air, but it's little that I see and it's less that I care." ("Out of Mind" by the Prodigals - hasfartogo)
17. "It's hard to see with so many around - you know I don't like being stuck in a crowd." ("Patience" by G & R - ardaniel)
18. "Think I'm going to cry, I don't know why, think I'm going to sing myself a lullaby..." ("Cradle and All" by Ani DiFranco - artist first guessed by ewin, artist + title by zarhooie)
19. "This is the blindness that you need - this is the vein on which you feed." ("Disobedience" by KMFDM - i_descend)
20. "'These seconds when I’m shaking leave me shuddering for days,'" ("Anna Begins" by Counting Crows - ewin)
Not screening this time.
Damn, it was hard to pick a line for #20. It's one of my favorite songs. I just listened to it twice trying to just separate something out for you.
I hit lots of instrumentals this time. *laugh*
I have one repeat artist on this list.
I am done now.