Why am I saying "Ah, crap?"
Because Round Three = me vs. Adam.
Now, I happen to think that my iPod is way cooler than his. My iPod serves his iPod's ass like John McEnroe. If his iPod steps up, I'm smackin' the ho.
But he does have some very shiny things that could pop up. And he'll never let me live it down if he wins.
I am reminded that I never posted my Round Two playlist. For your edification:
1. "Doctorin' the Tardis", Gary and the Timelords
2. "Starmartyr", My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult
3. "Make Me Lose Control", Eric Carmen
4. "Kiss Me, Son Of God", They Might Be Giants
5. "Hindu Sad Diamonds", from Moulin Rouge
6. "It's Raining on Prom Night", Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
7. "Ghost of a Texas Ladies' Man", Concrete Blonde
8. "Mary Mac", Carbon Leaf
9. "Spark", Tori Amos
10. "Title of the Song", DaVinci's Notebook
Yeah. People on mgrasso's friendslist (and, hey, the rest of you as well), I have to know. #3: good or evil? I know that just seeing it there is making docorion run and hide; he's seen me sing it in the car. I emote. I belt. I clutch my chest and shake back my hair.
I will post a YouSendIt link for "Title of the Song" later today. Because you all must hear it.
EDIT: I have just submitted my Round Three playlist.
The official theme of said playlist is "I Blame slipjig."