As a mental exercise - I want you to narrow that down to *three*.
What three immaterial things do you want the most?
I will start you off.
1. A house in Boston. Big enough for the lot of us. In an excellent school district. (Hey, if I'm gonna dream, I'm gonna dream big.)
2. A new iPod. Being without my music is driving me nuts.
3. A laptop, so I can write anywhere; I can write longhand anywhere, but it'd be nice to be able to work with and add onto a story without printing the whole thing out before I go to the coffeehouse.
1. Health. (For all of *you*, too.)
2. A job in Boston for Adam - that counts as immaterial, right? One that he'll love, and one that has good benefits.
3. The energy to pursue the things I want to pursue.
(And now I go back to bed.)