Administration Happy birthday to gows! Medical Exhaustion + nausea. Wordfuckery/slurring, little bit of brainfuckery. Tremors particularly noticable today. Shortness of breath/chest pressure. Heart flutters at night, last few nights. The Toprol kept me totally clean for a week or two, but now not so much. I probably need to go up to 25mg (currently on 12.5). Must call doctor. 8 Hunks! And the winners - with an extra thrown in because reggiemeow's a cat to be the shammash - are: chuckmckeithan dirtstar will63 lrstrobel reggiemeow lawnrrd woodwardiocom burning_brain and i_am_lono! Calendar What do you guys think of a Hanukkah Hunks calendar? I'd want the proceeds to go to charity. Question, of course, = which charity? This would, of course, mean I'd get to include kodamutt, desayunoencama, and faolan_dubgall, which I'd love to do. Personally, I'd love to do something nifty for *all* of the Hunks; frankly, it takes balls to put up a pic and compete in something like this (even if, like regyt, you do not actually have testicles), and I'd love to honor them all. But I can't think of anything. World AIDS Day Today is World AIDS Day. Check it out. And FYI? I wear the bracelet . Just like Kevin Bacon! :)