List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LJ along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
1. Writing the piece about Nisar the other night, I had Queen's "Who Wants To Live Forever" in my head and then on repeat on iTunes. It's one of the songs I associate most with early Shayara. "Who dares to love forever..."
2. Jane Siberry, "Temple" - because my Spooky gifted me with it. :)
3. Dandy Warhols vs. Beastie Boys, "Intergalactic Friends", just because it's so damn fun to dance to.
4. The Killers, "Mr. Brightside" - it's Napalm's song. Napalm has other songs that he likes to listen to, but this one is him.
5. Suzanne Vega, "Blood Makes Noise". And this is one of Lyric's.
6. Great Big Sea, "Donkey Riding". Hear this one once, and it'll be in your head for weeks. Way, hey, and away we go....
7. Nine Inch Nails, "The Hand That Feeds" - an Alanna song.
I tag everyone who wants to be tagged, and no oone who doesn't. *decisive nod*