She confirmed that they have a metric fuckton of results from the heart minotaur already (yes, that's a deliberate misspelling; I got sick of fixing the typo, and have decided to just roll with it), and she's put said results on the doctor's desk. I can leave the heart minotaur off until further notice. Give my skin a chance to heal. If the doctor decides they need more results, I can give it another shot after I heal a bit, or they can see if there's another sort of electrode I can use, with chemically-different adhesive and/or gel.
I did three out of the four weeks. Could be worse.
So. No more minotaur, at least for now. Yay me. Now we just need a firm diagnosis. And for my heart to stop doing the sneakers-in-the-dryer thing.