1. My newest collection? Teddy bears that are dressed up as other animals. I have bears that are dressed as moose, ducks, and frogs. Two's a coincidence, three's a collection. So. Please send any stuffed animals dressed as other stuffed animals to the Shadesong Home for Stuffed Animal Species Dysphoria.
2. I want to learn how to play the fiddle.
3. I love the names of bones. Zygomatic arch. Xiphoid process. Metatarsals.
4. It was LJ that got me started wearing cute socks. eilonwy, to be precise; she asked if anyone on her friendslist wore 'em, and expressed surprise when I replied that I didn't. So I thought hm... why not? And I have ever since.
5. I was happiest with my body when I was pregnant.
6. The only time I've ever seen toes like mine was at a pool in Laughlin, Nevada. Tweaker road trip. An old man came up to me and pointed out that we had the same thing (brachymetatarsia). "It's hereditary, you know," he said. Ever since, I have wondered if I'm related to that man.
7. I'm terrified at the very idea of looking for my birthfather. I know that I should, to get medical information - but you can't un-find someone once you've found them. And I don't know what kind of person he is. Et cetera.
8. I also collect Buddhas. No, I'm not Buddhist. I just like Buddhas.
9. I wish I could sing.
10. There are two men in my life who want to be/are submissive to me. They have something very obvious and significant in common. This makes me giggle. I am dying to post it, but can't, because it would out them instantly, and at least one of them doesn't want to be outed.
11. I eat cereal dry. (I was allergic to milk as a child, and just got used to eating cereal dry.)
12. I have recently become interested in polka dots. And aprons.
13. Favorite spice = clove.
14. All of my primary and many of my secondary characters have iTunes playlists.
15. Parts of Shayara = me atoning.
16. I am medieval about guest-right. And tribe-right.
17. Most of the porn I write is from the man's point of view.
18. I can bend my thumbs back all the way to my forearms.
19. I feel guilty for having Too Much Stuff.
20. I just signed up to get info about being an Avon Lady.
I tag everybody who wants to be tagged, and nobody who doesn't.