*blink*
Okay, so now that I've popped in the bits I've posted here on LJ that I hadn't put in the actual Word document and all...
17,469 words so far in Walking on Water.
Not bad.
I've formatted the lot of it with page breaks between anecdotes so I can shuffle things around, decide what order I want 'em in. And I'll be printing it all out, and my notes.
So glad I took notes on some of this stuff back when it was happening, dude, seriously. There's lots of stuff I look back on now and can put together that I couldn't then...
*rubs eyes, does general check on the state of the 'song* Dinner now.
17,469 words so far in Walking on Water.
Not bad.
I've formatted the lot of it with page breaks between anecdotes so I can shuffle things around, decide what order I want 'em in. And I'll be printing it all out, and my notes.
So glad I took notes on some of this stuff back when it was happening, dude, seriously. There's lots of stuff I look back on now and can put together that I couldn't then...
*rubs eyes, does general check on the state of the 'song* Dinner now.