July is coming up and, with July, the traditional date of the Blog-A-Thon. Last year, the official Blog-A-Thon was cancelled, so I did it on my own - some of you did the renegade Blog-A-Thon along with me, and some of you participated in Project Blog . Obviously, I want to do the Blog-A-Thon again. Yes, even through the exhaustion. Raising this much money for charity is Worth It. In past years, I've raised money for The Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network . This year, I'm switching charities. This year, I'll be blogging for The National Multiple Sclerosis Society , in memory of tx_db8r. My dilemma, here... Blogathon.org is back up as a site - but it's run by different people. I don't know how organized it'll be. And I've never worked with Project Blog . Which do I choose? I could go renegade again, but I'd really like to have this stuff managed for me; staying awake is task enough... anyone who worked with Project Blog last year have any input to offer?