Medical Same as yesterday, but with additional electrical-type buzziness in hands, feet, weakness and buzziness in legs. Unrelated to neurological fuckery: am undergoing the rigors of arboreal bukkake . *snif* Eyes Appointment at 11:30 today. Conversations with 'song and Adam Me: If I hafta have the brain surgery, I'm shaving my whole head. Adam: And just stay bald? Me: No, no! When you undergo, like, hormonal changes? Your hair texture changes. So I just want to shave it all off, start from scratch, see what happens. Adam: Oh, okay. Because if you were going to stay bald, I was going to call you Moondragon . Me: I would need biiiiig earrings. Oh! Oh! Oh! Y'know what? Adam: What? Me: If I do that? This is what I am going to do. I am going to go to the next con Peter David's at. And I am going to dress up as Moondragon. And I am going to march up to his table and tell him that I am here for his woman. If you don't get that, you're why Captain Marvel was cancelled. Read more comics. puppetmaker40, be prepared to swoon when you see me comin'. :) New de Lint! New Charles de Lint Newford collection! The Hour Before Dawn and Two Other Stories From Newford . Pre-order today. Or in my case, Friday. I get paid on Friday. Friday is a happy day.