Well, besides a new DVD player because ours is from 1998 and acts like it, but I have requested that of Dad. What I want in general, should anyone feel moved to give me stuff for birthdays, $WINTERHOLIDAY, etc. Something of you. If you draw - a piece of your art. If you make jewelry - that. (I love the ayalanya-bracelet that I am currently wearing!) Et cetera. (I love my marajs-scarf, too!) Yes, I want stuff from my Amazon wishlist, but I love things that people I know made or wrote or drew! If you do not make things - your favorite song. A piece of you. Actually, that last one, I'm going to make my request as your birthday princess. How cool would it be to have a CD of all-of-y'all's favorite songs? Very cool indeed. Please send your favorite song, via yousendit.com, to shadesong AT gmail.com. With your name! I will post the track listing tonight or tomorrow.