shadesong 's LiveJournal Slut Stats The below percentages indicate what shadesong has done with the 368 people on her friends list! met 36.1% hugged 0.0% dated 0.0% kissed 0.0% seen topless 0.0% seen naked 0.0% phone sexed 0.0% made out 0.0% oral sex 0.0% fucked 0.0% What are your LiveJournal Slut Stats? Sponsored via Adult Friend Finder . Keep this meme and others like it checking it out or getting free account ! You may meet the match of your dreams! Admit it, I so faked you out. No, I only answered "met", and only because I wanted to gauge the percentage, because I knew it was something high-ish. And I've met a lot more that that - that only counts currently friend-ed readers. And there are those who I no longer read, and yes for reasons other than drama, and there are those that I've never read... I have met a lot of people. And I didn't enter anything into any of the other categories simply because, dude. Someone's going to sell this info, if they haven't already. And I'm not an intensely private person - obviously - but I have had varying degrees of sex with people who are really private. So. It's interesting to note who I felt like I'd met, but have really not met yet. I want to meet more people. :)