Things I am Thankful For
1. Crazy felines who snuggle up to me when I'm resting
2. Greg the Bunny
3. Chanukah presents and the anticipation thereof
4. Chocolate milk chugs
5. Catalogs in the mail
6. Warm blankets
7. The color of Elayna's hair at sunset
8. Christopher Moore books
10. Little notebooks scattered around the house
11. Adam helping me
12. E-mail from friends
13. Holiday cards from friends
14. Pumpkin spice Krispy Kremes
16. Stories in my brain
17. Being in love... I haven't fallen in some time. I just mean the constant state of actively being in love. Something I don't notice all of the time - but when I think of my beloveds, I touch that, and it is just fierce.
18. The faith that I will get better. The bronchitis will go away, if nothing else. No light without darkness.
19. This house. I really like this house.
20. That, beyond physical-health stuff, I can manifest most anything I need to; I can Make Good Things happen for myself and for other people.
All right, dear readers. Now you do that. Doesn't have to be 20. But do at least 10.