Double vision & severe nausea.
It seems that, no matter when I take the meds, I don't get the double vision til I start moving and looking at things; I took it at 5 AM, went back to dozing, and didn't start getting it til I got here. Just like when I was taking it at 7.
My department chair joked that we ought to get me an eyepatch. I may well do so. Just so I can wander around talking like a pirate.
I have saved the following tidbits from my SARK calendar. And now I shall inflict them on you.
* We are not alone in this world. It just seems that way sometimes.
* Whatever has happened to us has contributed to us.
* The universe provides for us all every day, no matter how much we have or don't have. We deserve to feel that we are, have, and do enough in our lives. Exactly as we already are.
* Being able to speak the unspeakable is very powerful. If we can here another person express where they get stuck, or lost, or repeat a negative pattern, it builds a bridge.
Note To Self
* Write about Bentley Little
* Post Recipe of the Day
Too vision-weird to write any more write now.