* 1 pound fresh mushrooms, stems removed
* 1 (12 ounce) package chicken-flavor stuffing mix
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
* 10 3/4 fluid ounces milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. (175 degrees C). Grease one 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
3. Fill mushrooms with stuffing and layer in baking dish.
4. Dilute can of soup with one can of milk. Pour over the mushrooms, cover and bake for 25 minutes.
Seriously. That's it. Incredibly easy, and people will be scarfing them and begging for more.