* Favorite day of the year! * thryn was here. And adorable. But I don't think she can help but be cute. * Rotating low-key lineup of friends over last night, eating ice cream pie, watching stuff - Zim, Lost Boys... * I got very little sleep. Because Miss Kid woke up at her usual time - and was very noisy. When I had left her a note telling her that we had a sleeping thryn in the house. So. I had to get up and storm the living room to tell her to dial it down. Aaaand then I couldn't get back to sleep. Ah well; last night was worth it... :) * kires and springdew will be here, um, probably within the hour! * Trick-or-treating tonight! Good good things. Except the waking-up thing. Medical: Dizzy and eye-boogly and stuff, both last night and this morning. Also some word loss problems.