* Incubus Dreams actually did improve immensely at the end. It's like she finally shook off a books-long stupor and remembered that she had a story to tell, and we got to see a bit of the old Anita. I have spoilers that I'll address later.
* Medical note: Woke up with a migraine.
* We have achieved wedding rings. Simple white-gold bands. And their sizing runs small on those, so the 5 actually fit me! Which is good, because they don't carry 4 1/2s, and I'd've had to send it out, and I'm getting nervous timewise - wedding is two weeks from tomorrow. Yeep.
* I don't want a st00pid wedding. I just want to be married already!
* I am concerned that I have done myself an injury. My right hand hurts. Thumb to forefinger. I type with my forefinger, sticking my thumb out. I have perhaps done too much typing recently.
And so, for now, I shall cease to do so.