* My parents have no coffee. I always knew they were evil.
* My mom agrees that I've likely always had petit mal seizures, simple partial; certain patterns, plus the visual stuff that I detailed on sickhippo; my reactions to psychotropic medications; my spacing out... I had a ridiculously high fever when I had pneumonia when I was 4. Mom says I didn't have any febrile seizures while she was there, but....
I can't even begin to imagine what my life would have been like had they thought of physical causes as well as psychological. I would have been closely monitored... no "babysitter". I would have been treated. No psychotropics. No psychiatric wards. If only. If only that shift post-pneumonia, before any of the other stuff had happened... if only they'd thought to look for a physical cause. My life would have been different beyond the imagining of it.
More on *that* when I get home and have more time.
* I spent five hours shoe-shopping. FIVE HOURS.
Ask me if I got any shoes.
No. No, I did not.
Size 5 feet. Brachymetatarsia. Shoe shopping = a bitch. So. Much. Hate.
* We ended up going to David's Bridal for a dress for Miss Kid. Found a lovely one, with just a smudge of something on it. The saleswoman said she could clean and press it in half an hour; we went to Barnes & Noble, we came back, we got the dress, and the saleswoman said, "Weren't you here a few years ago? When she was almost a baby? And you had curly hair then!"
Yes. This person remembered me from when I got married to my Evil Ex. Six years ago. And she only saw me once. I didn't get my alterations done there. She only saw me once. Six years ago.
I swear, I must be the most recognizable person on the planet. It's bizarre. This isn't the only time. Seriously.
* I have had my hair done. Elayna and I are hair twins. So strange.
* Tonight: Dinner with the gang. Is it a gang? It might be a gang. Anyway. Dinner.