* I am wearing a suit. A SKIRT-suit. Charcoal grey & black.
* Someone bought me mah coffeepot off my wedding registry. w00t. Isn't it cute? It is verra cute.
* Yes, my registry is mostly-pricey, but that's because Yendi's mom's friends have lots of money and he's her only child and it's his first wedding.
* I would like to point out that he's the one asking for the $370 Kitchenaid mixer, and I'm the one asking for the $10-$20 bakeware. And I actually bake.
* The china is a pure indulgence. But hey. We entertain. I like pretty things. It is our wedding, and people will want to buy us pretty things.
* I have discovered that the way to get comments on a placesyouhaunt entry is to say "I do not know if I like this; I may excise it".
* I am tired and fighting off a massive headache...
I'm going to Boston tomorrow!