* I was so damn exhausted last night... fell asleep on the couch at 10-ish. yendi packed me off to bed at 10:30. Wanted to watch 'lympics. *pout* But we have it on TiVo.
* Olympics coverage continues to piss me off. Y'know, I'm a fan of some of these sports. I'd like to be able to see all of the athletes. Instead of having NBC focus on like 5 people.
* We have a Gwyn sleeping on our couch. If she managed to sleep through Elayna's morning... stuff.
* Mom: "Do you have your plane tickets for the wedding?"
Me: "Not yet. Need to wait for yendi's paycheck."
Mom: "His mom isn't buying them?"
Me: "No. I mean, she's paying for the whole rest of the wedding."
Mom: "Okay, we'll buy them for you."
All righty then.
My parents are paying some stuff, but his mom is paying the bulk of it; she didn't offer to buy us plane tickets, and I was NOT going to ask. Wasn't going to ask *my* mom, either. But yeah. This is good.
She was against me buying the iPod. "Why can't you just wait til Chanukah?" She cannot understand the music thing with me. Cannot.
* Had a hard time getting up this morning. Just exhausted.
* A warning for everyone who has to deal with me - tonight I go up another 250mg on the new stuff, the Keppra. Wednesday should be terribly exciting.
Okay. That is all for now.