* My page-a-day SARK calendar bears wisdom...
Yesterday: "The tiniest story in your life can deeply touch another. You cannot know the effect your story might have.
Today: "Let your inspiration feed others, and give them the juice to grow, and glow."
* I have a daunting task ahead of me. My goal is to have the house perfect this weekend, so it only needs to be tidied next weekend when my parents come to town. Because last-minute cleaning drives me nuts.
* If I set a goal of 1,000 words a night, is that laudable or stupid. I'm not sure. I did it last night with pretty much zero effort. We'll see how I do tonight.
* Important task - make list of BlogAThon sponsors.
Those who donated $10+ get to hit the incentives from my incentive-type people.
If I have not sent you a thank-you e-mail, I don't know you donated, so send me a receipt! Except PayPallers. You, I know. And bitsyboo, I got your check - thanks!
Also, I need to create a BlogAThon 2004 filter to post the story in. The story is 1/4 done. So I'm way ahead of last year.
I need to fix up the "book", the storybits with creator commentary; I fucked up the page breaks on page 60 and just kept on goin'. satia and museumfreak have hardcopies. I'll be e-mailing the rest of you the Word document. Locals can pick up a hardcopy at LEWD if they'd prefer that; just RSVP so I know how many copies to print!
* Remember to sponsor catvalente! Her BlogAThon begins today, and her excellent writing will be exclusively viewable to sponsors, like theferrett's.
* I remembered to bring Seized by Eve LaPlante to work today, so I can read it at lunch. And stick little posty-note flags all over bits that I want to put in sickhippo. I used that link rather than the Amazon.com one because it gives a description of Geschwind's Syndrome, common in those with complex partial seizures. I so totally have the syndrome, which is why yendi and I think I've always had epilepsy, it was just the extreme stress I was under last fall that caused me to have such drastic ones. And the more you have, the more you're likely to have, blah blah blah seizurecakes. Anyway. I wrote about that in sickhippo.
* Stuff I need for the house - a Brita faucet water filter. Like ASAP. Our water doesn't taste 100% right. And I also need a full-length mirror, as both bathroom mirrors are too high for me to see below my chin. I want to know what the rest of me looks like! And I need more stuff that I can't think of right now.