Happy Monday

Administration
Happy birthday to misshallelujah, mycroftca, phoebek, and raptorgirl!

Hello to new readers batchfile, dolmena, lemonhd, tommyelf, and tyche! Finally caved, huh, tyche? :)

Body
Could not sleep. Also - bad side effects day. Fun!

Emotions
bheansidhe looked across the table at me yesterday and said, "You realize you're going through a breakup, don't you?"

And of course I hadn't.

And on the phone to someone else, she referred to me as "vidicon's other ex-girlfriend".

Just because I was the dirty little secret doesn't mean it wasn't a relationship.

I have felt that I have no right to that. But I do.

So I'll likely be processing. I'll cut-tag stuff so those who don't want to see don't have to; I realize that there are people who are friends of all parties concerned, and I refuse to drag them into it or do the "him or me" thing. I don't do that.

But the scales are off my eyes now. I have been dealing with it only internally, and it has tangled up my brain, and that needs fixing.

Other gods
Pan.

I never get the sane ones. (For relative values of "sane".)

I go boom down now. Except not really.