* 15 mg Ambien acts like 10mg of Ambien, in that I was up at 4 again. Thankfully, my doctor called in the scrip for Lunesta, so I'm no more screwed than usual. In that regard. My appointment at the sleep center is Tuesday, and my doctor and I will touch base again after that to figure out what to do. My bloodwork should hopefully be back today or tomorrow.
* I have a shit-ton of stuff to do today and got massively derailed. In potentially the most stressful way possible. I will tell you this, it is a goddamn wonder that I have not had a seizure today.
* Tonight's slipjig
house concert is still on, despite all of that! Doors at 6:30, concert starts at 7!
Here, have some links. Bad stuff first again.
* Teacher Who Was Reinstated After Sexual Abuse Allegations Admits to 20 Additional Victims
* Erections aren't consent.
And good stuff.
* jimhines wins another internet
Judah's coming over now, and I'm finally getting to take my shower, and hopefully I can get on food prep and other Arisia prep (picking out stuff to read, e-mailing my Backup Project volunteers, et cetera) and maybe even writing - I had two
short stories jump into my head last night, and it might be fun to read one Saturday if I can settle down and get it out.