* Home safe from Pi-Con! sindrian
and I left around 3:30 and had no problems getting back. Irene was pretty much a non-event at Pi-Con (although the winds peaked as I was doing my reading, which was pretty cool) and in our part of Watertown.
* Now it can be told: I am Guest of Awesome at next year's Pi-Con!
* Had a wonderful con that I will tell you about over the next few days.
* But fuck you, Olive Garden, for contaminating my dinner last night.
* Have a pinched nerve or muscle spasm or something right at-and-below my right shoulderblade, with numb fingertips, so I'm not typing any more right now. Just: home safe and happy (except for aforementioned pain and glutening).