* It's strange when 30-degree weather feels balmy. (I'm from the South, y'all.)
* Breathing is still not better, but doctor today.
* I have a post (and a poem) brewing about how sindrian
and I are altering each other in dozens of little and not-so-little ways as we intertwine.
* Which is part of why I definitely do not want to start anything new, romantically or sexually, right now. I need to figure all of that out first!
* Also I should post about my writing being my coping mechanism re: specific stuff from my childhood and adolescence.
* There are a lot of things I should post about.
* If you are interested in volunteering with BARCC, do not apply for our next session, because we have literally five times the number of applicants as we have slots, and three more months for people to apply. Wait til August or October. Yes, this is on my mind a lot.
* I am very tired, and beginning to wonder if the fatigue is because I'm getting insufficient oxygen. We'll see.
* I would like not-dates for movies or burlesque shows or dinner or whatever. So if you were waiting for that perfect time when I'm not busy... well, that's not going to happen. But this month is better than most.