01. Full name: "Aisling Fisher. Napalm. I blow shit up."
02. Best friend: Lyric and Jonathan.
03. Sexuality: Bisexual.
04. Favorite color: Fire!
05. Relationship status: Single
06. Ideal mate: Oh, he has a hard time with that. Lyric, if she was grown-up and whole.
07. Turn-ons: He's a teenage boy. Everything.
08. Last sexual experience: A makeout session at the Sanctuary that totally surprised him.
09. Favorite food: He's a teenage boy. Everything.
10. Crushes: He's a teenage boy. Everyone. No, seriously, he's trying to sort out his feelings about both Lyric and Jonathan. He adores people in general, so anyone roughly in his age range gets a lot of affection from him. But he has major Tex Avery goin' on for a certain Kithrayn.
11. Favorite music: Oh, the Napalm playlist is large. Pop-punk: Green Day, Fall Out Boy, New Found Glory, Midtown, et cetera
. And 80s metal bands. Blame his big sister for that.
12. Biggest fear: Losing control of his powers.
13. Biggest fantasy: Lyric healing.
14. Quirks in bed: He hasn't really had the chance to figure that out yet.
15. Bad habits: Boy does *not* think before he speaks. Or acts.
16. Biggest regret: Not calling his sister more often.
17. Best kept secrets: At the very beginning, his interest in guys. Through much of it, the nonbrotherly feelings he's developing for Lyric. (Neither of these are as secret as he thinks they are.)
18. Last thought: "Dude, we should for a superhero team!"
19. Worst sexual/romantic experience: being taunted by Lily. (for the uninitiated, Lyric and Lily share a body.)
20. Biggest insecurity: He's a teenage boy. Everything. Mostly his lack of control over his powers, though.