Happy birthday to eilonwy
Hello to new readers chaos_israel
!State of the 'Song
Bitchslap of exhaustion last night. At least I slept soundly. It's supposed to be chilly and rainy all week, so we'll see how that fucks with my pain levels.StrowlerCon Needs
* More security staff/volunteers.
* We need people with some* tech-clue to help with build on Friday (come early, see some behind-the-scenes)! ("Some" in this case means "can plug in your iPod and/or operate a wrench".)
* We need a camera operator or two, and maybe some stage crew.
* A loaner keyboard for Heather Dale: "weighted-key 61-or 88-key stage piano/keyboard".
* More contact-juggling spheres.
* Someone to pick up the burlesque workshop (Rogue is doing two shows now and thus can't do the workshop).
* People to pick people up at the airport.
For security staff & airport pickups, please only respond if you are a person known to me. Like, in person. 10q!No Time for Link Soup
Late start due to power outage, plus I was out most of the weekend and thus don't have a lot built up!Daily SciencePhysicists may have observed Hawking radiation for the first time
Work. Hopefully today will be the day I get my act together to go through the closet, because I suspect I'll need room for sweaters soon. My brain is tired enough that I'll leave the writing for tomorrow. Date with Mark tonight. <3