I cannot possibly recap last night adequately. Highlights!
* Meeting antsswarm
, who rocks my world and who should come to Boston like every weekend.
* When the original plans didn't work because we were too busy mile-a-minute goofing off over OM NOM NOM dinner, heading to the Boston Underground Film Festival.
* Where I became a temporary VIP.
* Party at Tommy Doyle's with antsswarm
, Justin and denimskater
* and Titler
. *metal horns*
* Did shots with the aforementioned, sans
Titler. Also the strongest Manhattan of all time. OF ALL TIME.
* Photos were taken of me and I think they did not suck!
* Silly drunk Canadians with an unhealthy fascination with my cell phone = good times. Dear everyone who got a text from me last night about corn nuts or penises: Yeah, that happened.
apparently dances like James Brown.
* Bizarro dance mix FTW! Madonna! Sir Mix-a-Lot! Jack Johnson? Also the white boys were entreated to play that funky music.
* Guy in an Andy Capp hat *completely rocking the hell out*. By himself. Party of one. This man was SO EXCITED, y'all.
* I think I am laughing in all of those pictures, because I think I did not stop laughing all night.
My life is not normal. But I like it that way.
Today is more normal. IT IS A PAJAMA DAY. And also a slow-paced getting stuff done day. Bus tickets for next month's Dismantling Rape Culture conference
acquired. Train tickets for Elayna for Explo acquired, plus all online Explo forms submitted. And a whole bunch of other stuff online, because I'm understandably tired today and Max is very comfy on my lap. <3 Next up is deciding what BPAL Lupercalias I need so I can get the order in before the price hike, then, for my sins, reviewing Amazon Breakthrough Novel manuscripts. Was planning on going out tonight, but I'm enjoying this pace way too much, even though I know I'll have fun if I go. This is really my first time at home and awake and breathing in three weeks? Four?
Adam noted that I have "HOME" on my Google calendar for Monday night. Yes. Because I need that to not get booked. I am already doing something! I am being at home! So if you try making plans with me and I say, "no, I have to be home then," know that it is a sanity-preservation measure, not that I don't adore you. Because chances are that I totally
adore you, but need to take care of myself a bit right then.