1. Happy Valentine's Day! My gifts? Fudge for a good cause
2. Happy Year of the Tiger! This is my
year. *nod* Last tiger year, I was dealing with a toddler and don't think I even noticed. This year, I am Taking Note. My year. May it be awesome.
Accomplished thus far today:
* Separated BARCC Girl Scout cookie orders from Adam's-work cookie orders from maxymyllyn
's cookie orders.
* Edited "I Am Thinking of You in the Spaces Between" and wrote a cover letter for it; it's all ready to print and submit on Tuesday (we don't have ink for our printer).
* Edited "Maxfield Parrish Blues" to the point where *it* needs to be printed out and gone over with the red pen of d00m.
* Reconstructed all playlists from two previous laptops and most of the playlists from the desktop; currently and laboriously shifting the music from the desktop that wasn't on the laptops onto an external drive, et cetera et cetera
, so that hopefully by tonight I'll actually have all of my music on one machine for the first time in years.
* Vday Gchatting with boyfriend and some favorite exes.
I have more to do, especially in my office; lots of stuff got shoved in there recently, due to guests and events, and it needs clearing out and organizing. Especially because Elayna has this week off from school, so if I'm to get any writing done, I need my office to be usable; dining room table won't cut it, I need a door I can close. Bedroom needs work, too.
Adam and I are not braving restaurants today! Next week. :)