* I was called normal! But it was by the person reading my mammogram, so I'll take it. 'Bout time I had some good
medical news. Usually they just say "probably benign". When they're not sticking needles into me just to be certain.
* On my way to library, yarn store, coffee with friend, Diesel, and a last-minute survivor speech at Tufts Take Back the Night; the original speaker has H1N1! Luckily I was already going to be right up the road, so I could take it.
* I am really not fond of these days where I'm only home for a few minutes at a time. Tomorrow should be better - I won't have to leave the house for anything til the Becca Loebe concert. Some of you should come with me, you know.
* Of course, that just means I'll be doing all of the piled-up things *in* the house that I must do.
* We are attending The Big Broadcast of October 30, 1938
on Friday. You should, too.
And now I must run. Wish me energy through the end of the speech. I can sleep on the way home.