* The mailman has a habit of stuffing magazines within magazines or, worse, bills within catalogs within magazines. It is like a magazine turducken. We do not want a magazine turducken. This is how things get lost, y0.
* My hair has the following colors in it: brown, blonde, red, black, and apparently silver. Yes, I am a calico. Yes, I mean naturally; I do dye blonde and red stripes into it, but those colors occur naturally as well, just scattered rather than all conveniently gathered together.
* Tangentially related: I really need a new LJ icon, as this one doesn't so much look like me anymore; my face is narrower, my hair is longer and different colors.
* My chest is still rattly, but I am feeling less sick and therefore less cranky. More like myself.
* However, I am still tired, and will now nap.